Shopping Cart :
Fire & Water
Fire Pit "Do It Yourself"
Pre-Built Fire Pit Frames
Manual Match Lit Burners
Electronic Ignition Burners
Battery Ignition Burners
Fire Pit Covers
Fire Pit Gas Logs
Glass Wind Guards
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Gas Lights - 5 Steps to Buy
Gas Lights - Basics
Gas Lights - Electronic Ignition
Fire Glass - How much to buy?
View our fire bowls
and custom projects at
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Table Tank Cover - Granite Top
Click to enlarge
Propane Tank Cover w/ Granite Top
Ideal for fire bowls and small propane fire pits. Conceals a standard 20 lb propane tank.
Features and Specifications:
Base: Aluminum Construction
Base finish: Charcoal Brown
* Consider a quick disconnect gas line for portable propane fire pits
* Permanent propane fire pits will require a gas line run from tank to fire pit location
* Consult with certified gas plumber for installing a buried gas line
* Ideal for fire pits and fire bowls with 12" or 18" burners. See below
20 lb propane tank = 4.7 gallons of fuel
50,000 btu appliance uses approximately one gallon every two hours
* Propane is in a liquid form inside the tank. During use the change of state from liquid to gas requires heat. The heat to vaporize is from the metal that surrounds the gas in that area. If the demand for the propane is high, the surrounding metal gets cold. If the demand is too high the water vapor inside the tank will freeze and can freeze within the regulator. The ice crystals will block the flow of propane. If this occurs, turn all valves off, disconnect hose & regulator, wait 15 to 30 minutes, reconnect all fittings.
Re-fill tank - Turn fire pit gas valve lower for less flame - Install a smaller burner with less Btu's
Create an Account
Copyright © 2017
Gaslight-Firepit.com Gas Lights, Fire Pits, Fire Glass, Fire Bowls, and Fire Rings from Flame Creation, LLC
Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Returns