18" flat pan w/ 12" Penta burner FREE SHIPPING
CSA certified for U.S and Canada. Electronic product for custom fire pits requiring safety shut-off and convenient electronic ignition start. Package includes: Convenient electronic ignition burner, stainless steel pan.
* Stainless steel pan, burner and valve box
* Flexible gas line connector provided with burner
* Fully assembled burner with control components protected in valve box
* Convenient gas and electrical connections provided at base of valve box
* Choice of 120vac or 24vac (Ideal for fire features located near pools requiring low voltage)
* On/Off model can be operated with wall switch, remote, timer or home automation
* High/Low model includes a smart remote control. Blue tooth capability through smart phone app store.
Specifications & Technical:
- CSA certified Canada and U.S
- Stainless steel burner (65,000 BTU)
- Natural gas supply pressure: Minimum 5” W.C; Maximum 7” W.C
- Propane gas supply pressure: Minimum 10” W.C; Maximum 11” W.C
- Pan diameter: 18"
- Complete assembly height: 12” (2” minimum clearance required under valve box)
- 120VAC burner system:
Electrical requirement: 120VAC from source (wall switch, timer or remote) to burner
- 24VAC burner system includes a power supply (Nema 3R electrical enclosure)
Electrical requirement: 120VAC from source to power supply. Low voltage (24VAC) from power supply to burner
Residential Warranty: 3 years on stainless steel burner, pan, and valve box. 2 year on electrical components
Planning & Design:$1,958.00
- For use in outdoor approved locations only
- Install proper size gas line based on BTU of burner. Undersized gas line will result in inadequate flame appearance
- Do not install corrugated or ribbed gas lines. Flexible gas line can result in a whistling sound during operation
- Maintain proper clearances. 48” from sides surrounding fire pit
- Not approved for use under solid structure. See instruction manual for clearances when installing under a pergola
- To operate burner system a electrical switch and GFCI protected circuit must be utilized
- Enclosure must incorporate a minimum of 18 square inches openings on two opposite sides of pit
- Enclosure may require more ventilation based on material, size and use
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line fire pit frames designed to accept burner assembly
- Burner system must be covered when not in use
Burner pan is not designed to be installed on top of finished fire pit coping due to possible warping of pan.
* Option 1. Install a installation collar inside the enclosure while it is being built. Collar must be installed at least 16" up from bottom of enclosure. Mortar or secure collar below the coping ledge. At least 2" of collar should project into enclosure for pan to overlap collar.
* Option 2. During fire pit construction provide a ledge inside opening to support the installation collar or burner pan
Custom installation collars available
Fire Glass & Lava Rock Application (Propane Burners)
* Propane Gas (LP) Burners: When using approved decorative glass or small lava rock to cover burner, apply only enough to hide burner. Do not block burner holes. Applying over 1/2" may create back pressure and gas leakage from air mixer resluting in LP gas pooling under fire pit. Refer to installation and operation instructions.
Accessories & Installation Supplies:
Products available for commercial applications: Emergency stop switch, gas solenoid, timers.
Continue shopping for fire glass, lava rock, river stones, vents, glass wind guards, metal and acylic covers.
- On/Off Operation: Burner system turns on/off with wall switch, remote, timer or home automation (purchased separately)
- On/Off Operation with Remote: Includes remote and receiver which can be plugged into an approved outlet
- High/Low Operation with Remote: Includes a smart remote control which adjust flame from high to 45% turndown
- Gas Key Valve (Includes brass valve, key, deocorative valve cover, flexible gas line) allows for manual flame height adjustment
- Recommended for ON/OFF Operation burner
All information provided is for general information only. Designing, installing, and servicing of any gas burner and fire feature must be performed by a qualified professional and gas supplier. Installations must conform to local codes or in the absence of local codes refer to the National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1 or CAN/CGA 8149.1), National Fuel Gas Installation Code, Propane Installation Code or CAN/CGA B149.2