Shopping Cart :
Fire & Water
Fire Pit "Do It Yourself"
Pre-Built Fire Pit Frames
Manual Match Lit Burners
Electronic Ignition Burners
Battery Ignition Burners
Fire Pit Covers
Fire Pit Gas Logs
Glass Wind Guards
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Gas Lights - 5 Steps to Buy
Gas Lights - Basics
Gas Lights - Electronic Ignition
Fire Glass - How much to buy?
View our fire bowls
and custom projects at
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
FT 67 1/2" Curved Firepit Frame (CLEARANCE)
Click to enlarge
Prefabricated fire pit. One available for special pricing. Featuring a 44" curved burner. Manual match lit key valve allows for convenient lighting and flame height control.
Reason for special pricing:
Architect changed frame dimension after fabrication. Frame has a custom sharp curve radius. When finished it will create approximately a 90 degree curve.
* Heavy duty frame construction
* 90,000 btu's
* 44" Stainless steel pipe burner
* Stainless steel burner pan
* Key valve assembly includes: Brass valve, decorative flange and key
* Stainless steel flexible gas line for convenient gas connection
* Top decking: 4" width
* Frame height: 18"
- Consult with building officials and certified professionals when planning and installing gas fire pits
- Do it yourself fire pit frame kit allows you to be creative finishing the exterior of frame
- Long keys (9", 12", 18") are available to extend thru depth of finish material to valve
- Continue shopping for fire pit accessories to enhance the flame. Choose from fire glass, fire stones and lava rock
- Air vents required for LP gas fire pits. Finish material must allow for a minimum of two vents (16 sq. in.) at base of fire pit
*** Recommend large lava rock, lava boulder or gas logs as the decorative accessory for LP gas burners
Refer to dimensions below to confirm size and degree of arc is ideal for your application. Create a cardboard template to assist.
Fire Glass information (Natural Gas)
- Natural gas burners can have up to 3" of fire glass covering burner
- Additional glass may be needed to create shapes or fill to your finished surface. Natural gas only
- Consider using clear glass or crushed lava rock to fill pan and then cover filler material with glass. Natural gas only
- 60 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner.
Fire Glass & small lava rock Information (Liquid Propane Gas)
- LP gas burners should not have more than 1/4" of fire glass or small lava rock covering burner holes
- Lava rock (2" or larger) can be applied up to 3" above burner. Do not block burner air holes when applying.
LP Gas Warning:
Do not exceed 1/4" depth of fire glass or small lava rock directly over burner. Applying too much media may result in unburned gas pooling in fire pit. Ventilation required to allow fresh air into enclosure and any residual gas to escape.
67 1/2" (top arc), 41 1/2" (inside arc), 16" wide. Height: 18"
*Actual finish size will be determined by material used to complete outside of fire pit frame
Sales and Technical 770-963-7999
Propane Gas (+$65.00)
Create an Account
Copyright © 2017
Gaslight-Firepit.com Gas Lights, Fire Pits, Fire Glass, Fire Bowls, and Fire Rings from Flame Creation, LLC
Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Returns