60" x 26" copper fire pit with oil rubbed bronze finish. Includes linear gas burner. Hand crafted with 18 guage solid copper. Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation. Features
* Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
* Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
* Available for propane or natural gas
* Hammered copper texture
* Aged Patina finishSpecifications:
* 36" linear stainless steel burner
* 60 1/2" L x 26 1/2" W x 19 1/2" H
* Top ledge: 8 1/2" wide
* Length of base: 34"
* Fire pit is designed with 3/4" H support legs to allow for ventilation and water drainage
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, easier installation, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic Ignition is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner
Fire Glass information:$3,995.00
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas burners
- Recommend large black glass for propane gas burners due to sooting
- 40 lbs fire glass for natural gas applications
- 20 lbs fire glass for propane gas applications (large black glass is recommended)
CALL FOR DETAILS 770-963-7999
Shipping charge: $295