31" copper bowl with 2" wide ledge. Design the ultimate vanishing edge pool with a fire and water feature. Upgrade to our electronic ignition system which can be integrated with your pool controller.
- Open style water spout
- Handcrafted with 18 guage solid copper
- Hand hammered detail with dark brown patina finish
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- CSA approved burner
- Custom designed water compartment is integrated with spout to create a consistant water flow
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* Check with gas plumber to determine ideal location of gas valve. You may want to consider installing valve in column under bowl.
* If Liquid Propane (LP) is your gas source consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
* Fire glass is not recommended for L.P gas bowls due to sooting and burning characteristics of propane gas.
* If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
* 45 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas burners only
* Water pump not included. Install 3/4" water line from pump location to bowl.
* Recommend using a low flow pump (10-12 gpm)
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with wall switch (standard), remote or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safe (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 31" D x 10" H x 10" Base
- 80,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- 3/8" NPT gas fitting and flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- 1/2" tubing provided in bowl for water line connection
Additional products available from Flame Creation include:
Fire bowl cover, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, lava rock$2,495.00
Key Valve Select YES if you would like manual gas valve installed in bowl