29" copper fire feature with oil rubbed bronze finish and manual gas burner. Turn the ordinary job into the Extraordinary! Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
- Hand crafted with 18 guage copper
- Hand hammered texture and medium dark brown patina finish
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- CSA approved burner
- Custom designed water compartment is integrated with spout to create a consistant water flow
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* Check with gas plumber to determine ideal location of gas valve. You may want to consider installing valve in column under bowl.
* If Liquid Propane (LP) is your gas source consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
* Fire glass is not recommended for L.P gas bowls due to sooting and burning characteristics of propane gas.
* If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
* 40 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas burners only
* Water pump not included. Install 3/4" water line from pump location to bowl.
* Recommend using a low flow pump (10-12 gpm)
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with wall switch (standard), remote or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safe (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 29" x 29" x 9"
- Base 17" x 17" (10" diameter hole provided in bottom)
- 80,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- 3/8" NPT gas fitting and flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation include:
Fire bowl cover, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, lava rock$2,495.00
Key Valve - Select: YES, if you would like manual valve installed in fire feature
Shipping Charge: $195 per crate (up to 3 bowls per crate)