48" copper fire pit. Our most popular fire pit
. Specified by architects for luxury residential and commercial properties. Handcrafted with18 guage copper. Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
* Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
* Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
* Available for liquid propane or natural gas
* Handcrafted process results in a one of a kind hammered texture
* Aged bronze patina finishSpecifications:
* 24" stainless steel burner (150,000 btu's)
* 48" Diameter x 15" Height
* Top ledge 7" wide
* Base 14"
* 5" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
* Fire glass is not approved for propane gas automated gas burner.
* If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA certified
Fire Glass information:$3,995.00
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for propane (LP) gas burners
- Propane gas produces a black soot which will discolor fire glass.
- Electronic burner pilot igniter box must not be covered with glass
- Filler glass not recommend for electronic ignition burner
Fire Glass quantities:
- Natural gas applications: 100 lbs fire glass (50 lbs filler glass and 50 lbs preferred colored glass)
- Natural gas applications with electronic ignition burner (80 lbs preferred colored glass)
- Propane gas applications: 70 lbs fire glass (When applying fire glass do not cover burner holes)
*Now Available: Copper Cover (Create a table top when fire pit is not in use. View product in catergory list: Outdoor Covers
Shipping charge: $295