48" Ecuador Fire Bowl with 7" wide ledge. Available in nine premium finishes. Consider upgrading to our automated burners which can be operated from a pool controller or home automation system.
In Stock and Ready to Ship: Dark Walnut and Burnt Terra Cotta FinishFeatures:
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in nine finishes (View color chart below)
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- 7" wide ledge
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
* A key valve is required for manually lighting the fire along with adjusting the flame height.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for propane automated burners
* If natural gas is your gas source you can use any of our accessories including fire glass. 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
Electronic Ignition (Automated) Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety, convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind, multiple burners can be operated by one control panel
- 48” Diameter x 15” Height (Base 14")
- 7" wide ledge
- 6” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 24" stainless steel burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
CSA certified burners, fire bowl covers, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, key valve, installation parts$3,695.00
Shipping charge: $295