45" copper fire pit. Hand hammered copper with dark bronze patina finish. 18 guage copper. Consider upgrading to our CSA certified automated burner system if you prefer to operate fire feature with your pool controller or wall switch.
* Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
* Stainless steel gas burner,
* Stainless steel burner pan
* Hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
* For use with propane or natural gas
* Hand hammered copper
* Aged Patina finishSpecifications:
* 45" Diameter x 16" Height (+/- 1/2")
* Top ledge: 7" wide
* Base: 12"
* 6" Diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for ventilation, gas line access and water drainage
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory
* Fire glass is not approved for automated gas burners.
* If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
Fire Glass information:$3,779.00
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for LP gas burners due to sooting
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated burners but not for L.P gas automated burners
- Pilot assembly on automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 70 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner (natural gas only)
Shipping charge: $295