42" Ravello Gas Fire Bowl. Shown with khaki finish and black fireglass. One of our most popular style for hotels and restaurants. Available options incude: Manual key valve which allows you to adjust the flame height, electronic ignition burners and a full line of accessories.Currently In Stock: Limestone Finish
Photo on left is Khaki finish
Photo on top of page is Limestone finish
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Eight finishes available. See link below to view colors. Dark walnut, burnt terra cotta, khaki, greek, and limestone
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
* If propane is your gas source consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
* Fire glass is not approved for propane automated gas burners.
* If natural gas is your gas source all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect
* 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 42” Diameter x 18" Height (Base 20")
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 18" stainless steel double ring burner
- 120,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
Fire bowl covers, fire glass, fire stones, key valve, and installation parts$3,295.00
Add the finishing touch to your fire bowl by purchasing large lava rock accents, decorative round spheres or continue shopping on our web site if you are interested in today's hottest accessory "fire glass". Mix colors to create a truly unique look.
Shipping charge: $295