Featuring a unique curved design. Shown with Greek finish. Choose from 10 distinct colors . Accessories available for fire pit includes: key valve, electronic ignition, fire glass, river stones and decorative coversFeatures
* Fiber reinforced concrete
* Stainless steel burner
* Flexible gas line for easy gas connection
* Available for liquid propane or natural gasSpecifications:
* 42" x 42" x 18"
* Top ledge 6 1/2" wide
* Base 24" x 24"
* 5" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for automated propane gas burners.
* If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
Fire Glass information:$3,695.00
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated (electronic ignition) burners
- Fire glass or crushed lava rock is not approved for propane gas automated burners
- Large black glass is recommended for manual propane gas burners due to sooting
- 80 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner (natural gas applications only)
- 50 lbs of fire glass for manual operated propane gas applications
Call for details: 770-335-2405
Shipping Charge: $295