42" Barbados Fire Bowl
Shown with limestone finish and optional lava rock. Choice of 9 distinct finishes. Available with manual or electronic ignition burner system.
Burnt Terra Cotta finish is currently In Stock and Ready to Ship!Features:
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Eight premium finishes. See link below to view colors
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for automated burners using propane gas.
* If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
* 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas application.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 42” Diameter x 14” Height (6" diameter spheres)
- Three decorative support spheres are permanently attached to bottom of bowl (24" apart)
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- Manual burner (choice of 24" burner -150,000 btu or 30" burner - 250,000 btu)
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
Fire bowl covers, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, key valve, installation parts$3,395.00
Add the finishing touch to your fire bowl by purchasing large lava rock accents, decorative round spheres or today's hottest accessory fire glass. Mix colors to create a truly unique look.
Shipping Charge: $295