36" Ecuador Fire Bowl. Each hand cast bowl is designed to exhibit concrete's unique aesthetic and functional qualities. The special blend of aggregates and fiber reinforcement will create a firebowl which will stand the test of time. The staining technique which can take 7 to 10 days results in a luxurious finish.
In Stock: Dark Walnut, Burnt Terra Cotta Finish (Lead time for other finishes 5 to 6 weeks)Features:
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in nine finishes. (See link at bottom of page to view colors)
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burner.
* If bowl will be installed on a column you may want to consider installing valve in column or choose option below to have key valve supplied in bowl.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using large lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory
* Propane manual (match lit) burners can use fire glass. Do not cover burner holes with fire glass or small lava rock
* Propane automated burners are not approved for use with fire glass
* If natural gas is your gas source you can use any of our accessories including fire glass. 90 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety, convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind, multiple burners can be operated by one control panel
- 36” Diameter x 12” Height (Base 12")
- 3” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 80,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
Fire Bowl Covers, Fire Glass, Fire Stones, Lava Rock$2,195.00
Shipping Charge: $195 per crate (up to 2 bowls per crate)