32" Barbados Fire Bowl
Shown with burnt terra cotta finish. Popular style for installing around pools and garden patio spaces. Enhance your outdoor living area with our CSA certified manual or automated gas burning fire bowl.
Burnt Terra Cotta finish is in stock and ready to ship!
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Eight premium finishes. See link below to view colors.
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for automated LP burners.
Fire Glass Buyers Guide:
Natural gas (Automated burners - 40 lbs, manual operated burner - 50 lbs)
Propane gas (fire glass not approved for automated burners, manual operated burner 35 lbs)
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safe (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 32” Diameter x 10” Height
- Three decorative support spheres are permanently attached to bottom of bowl (20" apart)
- 4 1/2" diameter spheres
- 3” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 80,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
Fire bowl covers, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, key valve, installation parts$1,895.00
- Manual burner (90,000 btu's)
- Manual burner/CSA certified (65,000 btu's)
- Electronic Ignition/CSA certified (80,000 btu's)
Shipping charge: $195 per crate (up to 3 bowls per crate)