31" Ecuador Fire Bowl. Shown with dark walnut finish and manual gas burner. Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition burner sytem which can be integrated with a pool controller or operated by a on/off switch. Each hand cast concrete fire bowl is designed to exhibit concrete's unique aesthetic and functional qualities. The special blend of aggregates and fiber reinforcement will create a firebowl which will stand the test of time.
* Side picture shows fire bowl with large black fire glass. Top picture with medium lava rockFeatures:
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish creates a detailed work of art
- Available in 9 finishes. See link below to view colors
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- Stainless steel mounting bracket secures bowl to patio or structure
- Stainless steel whistle free flexible gas line for convenient gas hook up
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part but not the complete burner system
* Manual burner require a key valve or ball valve for lighting and adjusting the flame height
* If bowl will be located on a column you may want to consider installing valve in the column under bowl or choose option below to have key valve installed inside bowl.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
Fire Glass Buyers Guide:
Natural gas (Automated burners - 40 lbs, manual operated burner - 50 lbs)
Propane gas (Fire glass is not approved for automated burners, manual operated burner 35 lbs)
Electronic (Automated) Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety, convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind, multiple burners can be operated by one control panel.
Disadvantage: Cost, pilot igniter box must be exposed.
- 31” Diameter x 10” Height (Base 10")
- 4” hole in bottom of bowl provides gas line access, venitlation and water drainage
- Stainless steel burner support pan w/ access plate
- Stainless steel burner
PRICE INCLUDES: Fire bowl (choice of 9 finishes), 18" stainless steel burner, burner support pan, mounting bracket
- Manual burner (90,000 btu's)
- Manual burner/CSA certified (65,000 btu's)
- Electronic Ignition/CSA certified (80,000 btu's)
* Continue shopping to purchase fire glass, river stones or other decorative media to your order
Shipping Charge: $195 per crate (up to 3 bowls per crate)