66" x 28" Fire Pit Frame with 48" x 10" H-Style Electronic Ignition Burner (CSA certified). Ideal for commericial and residential projects requiring the convenience and safety of an electronic burner system.
Gas fire pit frame kit includes:
* Heavy duty frame construction
* Stainless steel pan
* Fully assembled electronic ignition gas burner insert
* Stainless steel flexible gas line for convenient gas connection
* Available in natural or propane gas
Standard electronic ignition burner system:
* CSA certified U.S and Canada
* 48" x 10" stainless steel burner (200,000 btu)
* Electrical requirement: 120VAC power from source (wall switch, timer or remote) to fire pit location
Commercial electronic ignition burner system (Available in 120VAC or 24VAC):
* 120VAC burner system includes a gas solenoid valve
Electrical requirement: 120VAC from source (wall switch, timer or remote) to solenoid and burner
* 24VAC burner system includes a gas solenoid valve and power supply (Nema 3R electrical enclosure)
Electrical requirement: 120VAC from source to power supply. Low voltage (24VAC) from power supply to solenoid and burner
* CSA certfied U.S and Canada
* Emergency shut off switch is recommended. Refer to installation supplies for purchasing
* Gas soleniod valve prevents gas from flowing to burner when system is turned off.
Fire Glass Information:
- 125 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications
- 75 lbs of fire glass is recommended for propane gas applications
- Propane applications: Apply up to 1/4" of fireglass over burner. Do not block burner holes with media
- Burner pilot area and pilot hood must be clear of any media or debris to operate
Burner must be covered when not in use. Custom metal and fabric cover available
Prefabricated fire pit allows you to be creative finishing the exterior of frame
Continue shopping for installation supplies and fire pit accessories to enhance the flame.
Flame Creation products include: fire glass, lava rock, river stones, covers, timers, safety shut off switches, vents
Electronic burners require outdoor approved wire with conduit from source (breaker and switch) to fire pit location
GFCI protected circuit must be utilized
- On/Off Operation: Burner system turns on/off with wall switch, remote, timer or home automation (purchased separately)
- On/Off Operation with Remote: Includes remote and receiver which can be plugged into an approved outlet
- High/Low Operation with Remote: Includes a smart remote control with Bluetooth technology which adjust flame from high to 45% turndown
- Gas Key Valve Kit allows for manual flame height adjustment. Valve kit includes: brass valve, decorative valve cover, flexible gas line and choice of 3", 9", 12", 18" key.
Frame Dimension: 66" L x 28" W (min. height: 18")
Pan Dimension: 58 1/2" L x 20 1/2" W
Metal Decking Around Pan: 3 3/4"
Shipping Charge $195