18" Commercial Burner FREE SHIPPING 80,000 btu's, CSA certified for U.S and Canada. Manual match lit burner. Available for natural or propane gas outdoor applications.
* 80,000 btu's/hr
* 9" center ring, 18" outer ring
* 1.2 mm wall thickness
* 24" burner support plate
* Burner holes are drilled and staggered for maximum flame effect
* Gas connection: 1/2" FPT
* Maximum gas pressure requirement: Natural gas (7" water column, Propane gas - 11" water column)
* LP conversion fitting is designed to reduce sooting and improve flame appearance
Cost to operate:
- Estimated cost to operate fire ring with gas usage of 80,000 btu's per hour:
Hourly cost $.48 cents. Based on natural gas cost of $.60 per therm
Hourly cost $2.95 for propane gas. A 20 lb gas tank will operate burner 5 - 6 hours
Buyers Guide For Natural Gas Burners
- Install approved media up to 3" above burner
- Gas logs and large lava rock can be installed on top of media
- How to save $ when using fire glass. Install filler glass up to 1" above burner and use preferred colored glass to cover filler material. Natural Gas burner application only.
Buyers Guide for Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Burners
- Do not install more than 1/4" of glass or small lava rock above burner holes. Do not block burner holes
- Large lava rock (3" or larger) and gas logs can be used as long as burner holes are not blocked
- Due to sooting (a residue which occurs from LP gas burning) we suggest using black glass rather than colored glass
- When designing and constructing fire feature be sure to provide adequate ventilation
Warning - For your safety
*** Wet lava rock can explode when heated. Allow fire pit to burn at least 45 minutes or until lava rock is dry before coming within 15 feet of fire during start up. Consider covering fire pit to keep lava rock dry to prevent this occurrence or use lava rock 3" in diameter or larger.
*** LP gas is a heavy gas. Applying too much media over burner holes may create back pressure and gas leakage resulting in gas pooling in fire pit.
*** A minimum of two ventilation openings 18 sq. in. each and orientated 180 degress apart must be installed at base of enclosure for LP gas fire pits
All information provided is for general information only. Designing, installing, and servicing of any gas burner and fire feature must be performed by a qualified professional and gas supplier. Installations must conform to local codes or in the absence of local codes refer to the National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1 or CAN/CGA 8149.1), National Fuel Gas Installation Code, Propane Installation Code or CAN/CGA B149.2
Additonal products available from Flame Creation, LLC
- Automated burner systems
- Whistle free flexible gas lines
- Stainless steel burner pans
- Gas keys (Lengths: 3", 9", 12", 18", 24")
- Custom and prefabricated fire pit frames
- Premium accessories: Fire glass, gas logs, river stones, lava rock (small, medium and large boulders)
"STRIVING TO BE YOUR FLAME SOURCE HEADQUARTERS"